Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Slipper Room, New York City


Rating - 4.09 / 5.0

I remember how a couple o' years back, I stumbled across this place unknowingly. And I was like... wow, this is the shit man! An awesome place to watch live burlesque shows. Infact I just thought of reviewing this place when I was going through my collection of photos and videos.

Well to start with, you get to feast your eyes with hot brunettes making those sexy seductive teases, all while taking off a piece of clothing one at a time. The best part is when the performer strips down to mere pasties and rotates them to the beats of music... I remember there was this performer Darlinda who was a tall buxom, charming all guys with her seductive steps. The performers are introduced by some comic host who spins off dry cheesy humor in between the shows.

If you're in the city you must watch atleast one burlesque show here for that unique experience... 100% guaranteed fun ;)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails