Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Grindstone 2 Download

Wake up slackers! Stop wasting your time and use it for some productive purpose by keeping track of your time. Grindstone 2 is a free Windows based time tracking solution. A smart new way to use your time efficiently. You can download it here.

Create new tasks, start the timer. Finish the task, stop the timer. This can help you maintain an accurate time-sheet of your work. As soon as I started using this tool on my laptop, I started using my time more productively. I sue this tool in combination with the "To-Do" app of my iPod. One good feature is the Reports tool which helps you see a breakdown of the total time recorded at the end of the week/month. Just be honest to yourself while recording the times, to get an accurate report. For managers, it can be a great small tool (size - 4.3Megs) to manage your project. Additionally, you can export the task list into an XML file.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails